WIN! Hospitality Tickets for The Open at Royal Portrush
Terms & Conditions
1. This Promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland aged 18 and over, excluding employees, directors and agents of Golfing Union of Ireland National Coaching Academy Limited, their group companies, their family members, or anyone else connected with this Promotion.
2. Promotional Period: The Competition closes at 11.59am on Wednesday 19th June 2019.
3. To Enter: Visit www.bettergolf.ie/competition within the Promotional Period and complete the entry requirements.
4. Prize: Two Hospitality Tickets for The Open at Royal Portrush on Thursday 18th July 2019.
5. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or sold, is non-transferable and may not be substituted by the winner. No compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
6. There is one prize to be won.
7. Winner Selection: For your total confidence, winners will be selected randomly in a draw from all valid entries received within the time frame of the competition. The judge’s decision is final.
8. Winner notification: The winner will be contacted on Wednesday 19th June 2019. The winner will be notified via email. Those not contactable via reasonable means (after reasonable efforts) on initial notification may be disqualified and an alternative winning entrant may be awarded the prize on the same basis as described above.
9. The information you provide will only be used for fulfilment of this promotion unless you have agreed to its use for any other purpose.
10. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the prize draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
11. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify entries which it considers do not comply with these terms and conditions or any participant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this Promotion.
12. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a participant.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name and county of residence of the winner. The winner may be required to participate in the Promoter’s marketing and promotional activities and by entering the Promotion consents to such participation.
14. The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose without expressed prior consent.
15. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering the Promotion or accepting the prizes.
16. By entering the Promotion you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
17. The Promoter’s decision in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. This Promotion will be governed by laws of Ireland and the jurisdiction of the Courts of Ireland.
19. Promoter: Golfing Union of Ireland National Coaching Academy Limited, Carton Demesne, Maynooth, County Kildare. Registered in Ireland, Company 414000.
Brush up on your technique and improve your game in one of our golf clinics.
We make sure that you have FUN at the Academy and make learning about golf fun
About The Academy
Offering golf lessons, golf clinics, junior golf classes and a full custom fitting service, the GUI National Golf Academy and Driving Range has something for everyone. A team of professionals are waiting to deliver the best golf lessons available while state of the art technology is available with TrackMan 4 available for golf lessons and custom fitting.
Our full day and two-hour clinics are very popular with those looking for a general overhaul of their game, or for those that want to focus in on a certain aspect.
The driving range, all 22 acres of it – includes five USGA specification greens and four grass tee boxes, reserved for those having private golf lessons with one of our staff.