FOUR MAJOR BRANDS – ONE GREAT LOCATION
Titleist, PING, TaylorMade and Mizuno
Home to the Titleist National Fitting Centre, we also custom fit PING TaylorMade and Mizuno clubs.
To book a Custom Fitting Session, or to discuss the Custom Fitting process, please call us on 01 5054040 or email us email@example.com and we will talk you through what we feel is the best course of action for your game.
Please note that the Titleist fittings are carried out at the Titleist National Fitting Centre by their own staff. We can make the booking for you and complete an order for you afterwards if you wish to proceed to purchase.
During your Custom Fitting Session we:
– record your ball flight data while you hit balls with your own clubs
– record your ball flight data while you hit balls with our Custom Fitting clubs; Mizuno / PING / TaylorMade
– discuss your results and offer our opinion on how we feel you might wish to proceed
– we use Trackman 4 technology and premium (tournament) golf balls throughout all of our Custom Fitting Sessions
– we will send you your club specification recommendations via email, after your session
– where requested, we can offer you final costings – should you wish to purchase your clubs with us as built by the manufacturer
– we will not advise you to purchase any equipment in the absence of obvious benefits to your game
– full after sales care
– we can have your new clubs shipped to your door, anywhere in Ireland
Driver | Fairway metal | Hybrid | Irons | Wedges | Putter
1 hour Custom Fitting Session (1 category) €80
2 hour Custom Fitting Session (2 – 3 categories) €130
3 hour Custom Fitting Session (Full Bag Fitting) €170
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for booking enquiries. Alternatively, please call us during our opening hours
Keep an eye on our social media channels for details on Fitting Days which we have from time to time.
What we do
- Bring your current clubs with you and we’ll get some measurements and statistics for these before any decisions are made to purchase. We operate on the basis that if it’s working for you, we don’t try and fix something that’s not broken!
- We look at your strike-consistency patterns to see what the impact on the club face is like
- There are a range of grips and shafts to try out.
- Custom Fits can be for one club or the whole bag – the shortest fitting session is 45 minutes and a full set fit will take 2.5 hours.
- We don’t sell off-the-shelf. Each club we fit will be custom made and assembled for you personally by the manufacturer. The turnaround time is between 3 and 7 days generally, depending on grip, shaft and head availability.
What brands we fit
We fit the entire range of TaylorMade clubs for men and women
We fit the full PING range as well, both men and women
We fit Mizuno Irons, all sets and options available
Brush up on your technique and improve your game in one of our golf clinics.
We make sure that you have FUN at the Academy and make learning about golf fun
About The Academy
Offering golf lessons, golf clinics, junior golf classes and a full custom fitting service, the GUI National Golf Academy and Driving Range has something for everyone. A team of professionals are waiting to deliver the best golf lessons available while state of the art technology is available with TrackMan 4 available for golf lessons and custom fitting.
Our full day and two-hour clinics are very popular with those looking for a general overhaul of their game, or for those that want to focus in on a certain aspect.
The driving range, all 22 acres of it – includes five USGA specification greens and four grass tee boxes, reserved for those having private golf lessons with one of our staff.